Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Answered Prayers

As I have shared - there is a 90% chance that I will be losing my hair - and there is a good chance that I will be losing it at the end of this week. So yesterday as I was talking with God - I shared with Him that even though I had put in an order for a couple of hats and a scarf- that it would probably be 7-10 days before I would get them - which means probably not until next week. So I was sharing with Him that I really needed a call back from the American Cancer Society - or somehow come up with something to cover my head by this week-end - so I would have something to wear to church and while our grandbaby was with her Daddy. Anyway about an hour - I got my call back from the American Cancer Society for a wig fitting- and was able to set up an appointment for today- this morning at 10:30am. What an answer to prayer! I had called there on Friday and had really thought I would hear something back on Monday, but had not. Anyway I have a good friend who is going to be going with me and I am so thankful. She is such an encourager!

Then I got another answer to my prayer- I got an e-mail from the place that I had ordered my stuff from and guess what - it looks like the stuff will get here on Thursday- THIS Thursday! What a blessing from God! I am so thankful for answers to prayers. Not all prayers get the answers that I want and even in those times I need to trust that God knows what He is doing. God is in control- ALL the time!!

4 comments:

  1. Amen... I am really happy for you, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He answers all prayers. So happy this one was answered so quickly, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah - you are so right He does answer all prayers - not always how I would like them to be answered though. But I was thrilled that these were answered so quickly! Lisa :o)

      Delete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories