Tuesday, January 21, 2014

It's the BIG Reveal

It's time for the big reveal!!
Today I went and had my wig trimmed to better fit me. Here it is!
 
 
We are having a windy day here in Texas today. And let me tell you - that wind blew this hair all around. So I might have to wear a scarf when it is windy - at least while I am outside so it will look nice once I get inside. It will take some getting used to for sure. It is kind of itchy. I ordered a wig liner and I am hoping it will help- right now all I have is a nylon liner. Anyway this will be pretty hot during the summer - but by then I will have a decent amount of scarves and such to wear instead and hoping that it will be cooler.
 
I am SO thankful for the American Cancer Society - and the service that they do for cancer patients. It is nice to be able to have a wig- for free. I have had to spend enough money on other type things.
 
 
Later in the week it is suppose to get cold so I took advantage of being out and about and ran some errands and even stopped by Aldi's to get groceries(so I don't have to do that later this week.) I washed my car and vacuumed it - it really needed to be vacuumed. I am a little tired now but want to get a few things done around here this afternoon. I will rest for a bit and then I will work on the rest of my list.
 
I also need to work on my Psalms 66:16 scrap book - which reminds me - I need to do a post on it. I will try to do that this week.

Till next time -take care! :O) 

6 comments:

  1. I hate the cancer, but I LOVE your wig! Honestly, you look GREAT, and it looks so natural--just like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am getting a little more used to it with each wear. It is itchy and scratchy like they say but I ordered something that might help with that. Only problem then will be that it is warm- so it will be hard to wear it during the summer/hot months. :O)

      Delete
  2. I think you chose well--very natural for you. I can imagine it takes some getting used to, though! I can't wait for your Psalm scrapbook. I'm so intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute wig... and I like the look of satisfaction on your face in this photo.

    I am looking forward to the 'scrapbook post'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I was happy with how the bangs were cut. It is going to take some time to get used to it. And I figure I will spend half of my time in hats and scarves though. :O)

      Delete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

19: Go to the Ant