Wednesday, January 8, 2014

He wants You to know



Here is the song lyrics that a sweet friend sent to me yesterday. I had not heard the song before and it was so encouraging to me. There are a lot of people going through really tough things and it is so good to know that God is there for each and every one of us.

I am so thankful for all of your love and support. It really means a lot to me. And please know that I am praying for each and every one of you. Because even if you have not shared what you are going through- I know that everyone has hurts and challenges and I pray that God can meet you where you are. He loves you and He will not forsake you...never. And you can take that to the bank. :O)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these lyrics. They are powerful and much needed! Love to you my healing and on her way to healthy friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God for the power to overcome... Grace. Blessings to you, sis.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking