Thursday, January 23, 2014

Problems with a Naked Scalp

Ok - So today I wanted to share one of the main problems that I have with having a naked scalp. It's something that I had not even thought of before all of this, now I know.

The problem I find is that when you choose to wear hats and/or scarves - you have to keep in mind - does it match/ go with what I am wearing. Your hair matches what ever you wear - no need to even think about that, but when you have to use hats and scarves - you have to take that into account.

One of the shirts I got yesterday - is a really cute white top with black flowers. Sorry for the blurriness of this photo - but it gives you an idea. I only paid $2.72 for this cute top.

So I have a comfortable pair of black pants that I am wearing with this top. So the problem comes up - what do I do for a head covering for my naked scalp? I don't want something that will clash. Anyway I have one black do rag type thing - I am not real thrilled with the results of how it looks. I will need to get black hat -in a style that looks good on me.

That is the other problem - not all styles of hats look good on every person. So you have to figure out what styles look good on you.

This is the website that I have ordered most of my things from - The American Cancer Society TLC.

This will be the web site that the following photos came from.

Navy

The first one - I already have and have enjoyed it! I want to order a plan jean one - to wear with things that the flowers might clash with.

The middle hat - I have ordered in mocha/brown. And it comes with the scarf.

The right one I ordered it in navy.

There are a few other ones in the catalog that I am wanting to order. But have to wait to have money to order more.

Oh - one more thing to consider- so some of the things might be comfortable for winter use - but not everything will carry over to summer usage.

Anyway - so basically - my whole point to this post is that there ends up being so many more problems other than just trying to figure out how to cover your naked scalp. But slowly I am figuring it all out.

Hope you are all enjoying your day. It is quite chilly here today. Woke up to temps about 38 degrees and it has fallen to 32 degrees already - here at 1:27pm and will continue to fall.  Ya'll stay warm! :O)

**********************Edited to say***************
 - that the middle hat did not look good on my - and so I had to send it back. But I was able to pick out another hate that will be very useful. Will show photos of the ones I picked out once I get the package and find out if they look good on me or not.

2 comments:

  1. I also find that not all hats look good on me. I hope you're staying warm with the chilly temps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes- I am staying warm. Haven't had to get out much today. :O)

      Delete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking