Thursday, January 23, 2014

Godly Woman vs. the Counterfeit

Was trying to set this up for tomorrow but it went ahead and posted it - so this is second one posted today- Wed.

This post has been the most popular post (332 views)  and I am happy about that. This is very important information for us.

****************************************************************************

This morning a friend shared the below "wall photo" and as I read it, I thought wow - this is me. This is who I used to be and who God is creating me to be. Read through it and see which title you fall under. Up until just several years ago - maybe even a couple of years ago - I fell mostly - if not totally- yep - totally under being a Super Woman. Even now sometimes I find myself falling back into some of that old way of thinking and it is no fun. God has an excellent plan for our lives and if we will only allow Him - He will guide us every step of the way. :o)


(Photo above is from the "Teach Them Diligently Convention" Facebook page) 

3 comments:

  1. I really needed to read this post. It's like you know just what I need to change in my life and write these posts to help me :) I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren ~ it sure sounds like you and I are on similiar journey's. I am so glad that my post can be of encouragement to you.
    May God bless you, Lisa :O)
    ps hoping you are recovering from your surgery. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision