Thursday, January 16, 2014

Planned by God

Remember how yesterday I shared that my good friend had suggested that I look at this cancer journey as an adventure? Well it is quite interesting to me - not a surprise at all- that a local Christian radio station posted the following as their status on Facebook today:

"This year I am trying to view each day as an adventure,
carefully planned by God and no matter the path before me,
 to willingly follow His lead."
 
Wow- when I read it to my husband, He said you need to share that on your blog.
It was a wonderful reminder that God is in control of this "Adventure."
I am so thankful for His reassurance of that.
 
This evening I am really tired - in fact, I think that when I get done with this post. I will be heading to bed. Might read a devotional first, been a little low this evening. Today I am at the day 14 - which is when my immune system is at it's lowest, so that is what I figure is the problem. Anyway I found a Corrie Ten Boom book and it has some short devotions - That she had in a scrap book. I may share some of them with you guys. Especially if they are encouraging and uplifting.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so thankful that God is sovereign over everything. I hope you are getting some rest. You're in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I am getting rest and Praising God I am still feeling up to getting things done around the house. Have a great week end! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember to take it easy and don't be shy about asking others for help. I know from experience how hard it can be, but its ok to depend on others until you're feeling well again.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision