Monday, January 13, 2014

When Your Numbers are Good!!!

Well today I got a great phone call. I finally found out what my CA125 number was. I was suppose to find out last Monday, but somehow there was some miscommunication. Anyway the good news is that my number was very good!! And this was from blood taken before my first chemo treatment. Normal blood results are from 0-30. And my number was.....wait for it.....6.9!!! Yeah! I was thrilled.
It is hard to explain what the CA125 is- so you may want to google it if you are wondering what it is. I don't know a whole lot about it - I just know that my number was great. And hoping that it will continue to be that way. They will keeping an eye on this number for awhile.

Today our weather was very nice- our highs were in the mid-60's. I took advantage of it and I went to a local park and went walking. My Mom drove by half way in the middle of my walk and she came and finished the walk with me- which helped me walk a little longer than I had the other day. It is easier to walk more when you have someone to talk to.

Oh - be watching for my post coming up about my Psalms 66:16 Scrap Book.

Come and hear, all you who fear God, And I will declare what He has done for my soul.
 Psalm 66:16 NKJV
 
    Come and listen, all you who fear God; let me tell you what he has done for me.
 Psalm 66:16 NIV
 
Come, and hear, all ye that fear God, And I will declare what he hath done for my soul.   
Psalm 66:16 ASV
 
Hope you are all doing well. :O)

4 comments:

  1. What a blessing to walk on a nice day with your mom! And I'm so happy to hear your number was good. I don't really know what it all means, but normal range is a reason to praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heidi~ This whole week has been pretty nice for walking out in the sunshine and I am going to try to continue as long as I can! :o)

      Delete
  2. I'm happy to hear the good news about your numbers! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision