Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Favorite Old Photo!!

This photo above is probably my VERY favorite of my old photos. I wonder if anyone can guess why? Well look closely at the photo. What do you see? I see a lot of old cars and they are cool to look at but look a little closer what do you see beyond those cars? Yep - it is the Alamo! Isn't that the coolest photo ever!!?!! I was so thrilled when I came across this photo. I just wish it had a date on it so I would know exactly when it was taken.
Here is a photo of my husband's Granddad. And do you see the Alamo in the background to our right? Granddad passed away in April 2009. I am thinking he was 92 years old - close to 93. So as you can tell these photos are really old.
******
Well today I am going to see what I can do to get our house in a little bit better order. With all the construction going on and all - it is much more cluttered than usual. I also need to run to the post office to get some things mailed out. I hope today finds you all doing great!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these pictures! We did make it to the Alamo once while we lived there. It was VERY hot the day we were there, but it was such a neat place to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)