Friday, May 7, 2010

Special "I love you's" from God

Today was a busy day - I had to work at my MIL store and help her with the grill. After I got off work - I met my sister at a local Goodwill store. I was so lucky to find a few nice tops and a pair of capris. I also found a really neat photo and I will post it further down. While we were looking I saw something that just spoke to my heart. I saw this picture:




Do you recognize the verse? It is the VERY verse that is on my "A-HA Book." I thought that was so cool and I felt like it was an "I Love You" from God. I did not buy it - if it is there the next time I go - I will probably try to get it but I had already decided to buy quite a bit of stuff.

This next photo is something that I came across that I knew was also there just for me. This is one of my favorite Bible verses. Also notice the design on the frame. I love details like that. I think that the little details make something even more special.



I paid $5.00 for this photo. I don't buy a lot of pictures due to the fact that the pictures that I buy - I really like and use them for a LONG time. But I had a spot in my bedroom that had something hanging there that I thought was cute but it was no longer as special to me. Plus, I need to have God's promises all around me.

Speaking of "I Love You's" from God. When I see birds or anything in nature that I don't normally get to see - I really feel like it is a special message from God. I especially love Roadrunners and so when I see them - it is for sure an I LOVE YOU. I actually think that it was when I saw my first Roadrunner after we moved to this house that got me to thinking that it was a true blessing getting to see things like that. God uses so many different things to get the message to you of how very much he loves you. Start watching to see how God is trying to speak to you - you may be really surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking