Friday, May 21, 2010

I Won Tickets!!!! Plus more info! (Edited)


Well I am super excited today! I just won a set of Two tickets to "Little House on the Prairie: The Musical"!!! How exciting is that!!??!! I am so thrilled. I can't even remember the last time I won something. I just happened to be on the computer and on Facebook at just the right time. I am not sure what the date is - of when the tickets are for but I am eagerly awaiting that information.

Well I have a busy day of getting groceries and running a few errands. I may just have to stop by a local Goodwill on my way - having withdrawals ya know...:O)

Ya'll have a great day! :O)
Edited- Did you notice that Melissa Gilbert will be playing "Ma" - Isn't that exciting! I also wanted to add a little background to this - when I won the tickets I did not for sure know what I had won. Yes - I was VERY excited!! But when I looked up the info I found out that this is the VERY show that I had seen advertised about 4-5 months ago and I had really wanted to see it. I had thought - the tickets would probably be too expensive so did not hold onto much hope that I would get to go! But I do! God blessed me with winning these tickets. Earlier in the week my husband went to the dentist and had to pay almost $700. for his part of the procedure. Plus my son and I really need to go - we did not have the $700. So I was feeling really down.
But finding out that I won the exact tickets that I wanted - that was such an uplifting experience. I can not even remember ever really winning anything before. Oh - enough of me talking - I just wanted to share as Paul Harvey would say "The Rest of the Story"

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful Lisa. God is so good.
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winning the tickets is like a nice bear hug from God--especially at a time when you are stressed from high dental bills. He has not forgotten you, and will continue to provide what you and your family needs. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so great to know that God cares even about the small things in life. Praise God!
    Lisa :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)