Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sun room is progressing nicely

The weather here in Texas has been so nice. We have only had our AC on for about 2 hours one evening because it got quite warm in our house. It looks like today will probably get to the 90 degree mark. We have been so thankful for so much time without having to run the AC. I love being able to have the windows open and enjoy the breeze. We run ceiling fans and that helps keep it cooler in here longer.

Our sun room is really progressing nicely. I have a feeling that when my husband gets home from work today he will be spending most of the rest of the afternoon working on the sun room. I will try to get some photos of the progress. I am so excited about it. Not quite sure what we will put in the sun room yet but I am thinking that I would like one of my desks put out there. When I try to study my Bible at my desk in my room - at least one of them will think that they need to come up and sit right in front of me. And I would like to be able to study the Bible without a furry companion laying on my Bible. But I don't know - I am thinking when the cats have a little more room they may be too busy investigating the new room to bother me as much. Then I will get a chance to sneak off to my room and shut the door.

This afternoon I think I will see if I can get the yard mowed. It is beginning to need it. I love a freshly mowed yard, so it is well worth the time and effort. And I am sure that there will be odds and ends to do to help with the sun room.

I hope you all have a great day. I may be back on a little later today and add photos to this post and update it as to how far along the sun room is. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)