Thursday, October 18, 2018

Ways to Save and My Best Deal


In my Ways to Save series I have shared about Homemade Laundry Detergent, Dishwashing Tabs. and Fabric Softener today I will be sharing a way I have found to save with washing dishes. Plus I will be sharing my best deal. 

When washing dishes some things just need a lot more soap and suds than what is in the sink- that is where this comes in: 


Pampered Chef Soap Pump 

A couple of weeks ago, while at a local Goodwill store, I found a brand new one still in the package for $1.99!! I tried to find it on Pampered Chefs site - but it looks like it has been discontinued. Anyway I looked on ebay and found it anywhere from $9.00- $20.00 dollars area. 

That's a deal! And it helps save me money because instead of putting a drop or two of dish soap on my scrubby- I can use a pump or two of soap- helping my soap last longer! 




3 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)