Saturday, June 11, 2016

The Twenty-Third Psalm For Today... Assurance

 
 
 
Yea, though I walk
 through the valley
 of the shadow of
 death, I will fear
 no evil...
 

Assurance

...our Saviour, Jesus Christ,
 who hath abolished death, and
 hath brought life and
 immortality to light through
the gospel:...
2 Timothy 1:10
 
But now is Christ risen from the
dead, and become the firstfruits
of them that slept.
1 Corinthians 15:20
 
Wherefore he is able also to
 save them to the  uttermost that
come unto God by Him, seeing
he ever liveth to make
intercession for them.
Hebrews 7:25
 
The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
I Corinthians 15:26
 
And God shall wipe away all
tears from their eyes; and there
shall be no more death, neither
sorrow, nor crying, neither shall
 there be any more pain: for the
former things are passed away.
Revelations 21:4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories