Thursday, June 23, 2016

"Best Deal"

So it looks like it has just worked out for me to have a "Best Deal" post for the last several weeks. I can not promise that it will keep up though - but if we find great deals _ I will certainly share here.

This year while doing some spring cleaning on my yard- I noticed that my watering can had been damaged and would not be worth keeping. Well I hadn't used it a whole lot so I could not justify purchasing a new one. So when I was at a local Goodwill and saw this bright yellow one.....


I just had to get it. The 2.49 price tag made it an easy decision! It is a good sturdy one. And I think it is cool how the nozzle screws on and off!

If you find great deals - be sure and share in the comments- I love hearing about good deals! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)