Saturday, June 18, 2016

The Twenty-Third Psalm for Today....series


....for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

HIS PRESENCE


And the Lord,  he is it that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee; fear not, neither be dismayed.
Deuteronomy 31:8

....I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
Hebrews 13:5,6

The Lord is neigh unto them that are of broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
Psalm 34:18

When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee; ...
Isaiah 43:2

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort t hem which are in trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.
II Corinthians 1:3,4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories