Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Healthy Tidbits

"People who eat beans merely twice a week were found to have about a 50% reduction of colon cancer. Imagine the protection we would achieve if we ate beans almost every day in conjunction with other well-investigated cancer-fighting foods."
~ quote from The End of Diabetes" book by Dr. Joel Fuhrman

This book has been amazing. I am working on a post of the secret to getting back on the wagon when you fall off. So be sure and keep checking back. It is amazing information. I wish I had have learned this long ago. It would have prevented my weight to yo-yo.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your post! We all get discouraged in our healthy lifestyle work!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)