Sunday, October 28, 2018

Lots of info in less than 3 minutes!

As I have shared I have been reading Dr. Joel Fuhrman's "the End of Diabetes"
I found this short little video to share with you. I like that it shows his books and also shows what he eats. Maybe it will give you some ideas of things to eat. I have learned a tremendous amount from this book! As I thrift shop - I am on the look out for more of his books! If I find any I will certainly share in a My Best Deal posts! Sorry I don't have a "My Best Deal" post for today - I plan to go to my little hole in the way thrift store this morning and if I find anything awesome I will write up a post and tell you about it. Hope you all are having a great week end! :O)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)