Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Chilly, Rainy, and Busy

Sorry for being missing in action the last few days. I just haven't had a chance to blog. And then yesterday when I finally thought I had a nice open time frame to blog the Internet was down. I'm guessing some of you reading experienced the same thing. There was a fire that damaged internet provider plus their back up. Luckily they were able to get it back up and running in less than 12 hours. Anyway today I am quite busy with lunch with a best friend and helping with a local churches food bank. Please keep this in your prayers- it has been raining and in the 40's for the past 2 days. Please pray that we can get a break in the rain from about 4:30-6:30 so people can come out and get food without getting rained on.
Tomorrow I will do my best to get on here and get a post or two written. This week my Best Deal and Ways to Save will be in the same post. Can't wait to get it typed up. Y'all take care and stay warm and dry. :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad your internet is back up! Hope people got a break from the rain. We had a cold, rainy day here yesterday as well!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)