Thursday, October 25, 2018

Don't Give up

Today I just wanted to share a few little reminders - if you have not been following through on making good choices to take care of you - it is alright - Today is a new day and today you can make those changes. God wants the best for us and we can get that best when we make choices that benefit our health.




Be watching for some more great posts about healthy living. I can't wait to get a couple of posts written up. You know how I have shared how in the past I felt like I was securely riding on the wagon of weight loss and healthier living and then after a time - usually a year I would fall off and just didn't understand why? Well in the book "The End of Diabetes" in chapter 4 I believe I have a great explanation as to why this has been the case. Having this knowledge is a secret tool to get myself back on the wagon and to stay on the wagon. I can't wait to share!!

I was hoping to get the post typed up for today but I had a lot of extra stuff come up. I really am trying to get some computer time to get it typed up! :0)

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Lisa :-) Hope ya'll have a Blessed filled day. GREAT post..

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)