Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Healthy Tidbits

Did you know that exercising will help you sleep better? Well it is true. As I was working out with Jennifer from Rise Up Ministries this is just one of the healthy tidbits that she shared.

I also wanted to share that if you will go to her Facebook page - she is giving away her Fitness Journal "I’m giving away FREE copies of my fitness journal..it has nutrition and exercise tips as well as encouraging scriptures.."  It says to send her a message in her inbox - on messenger - and she will get it out to you. I am not sure how long this will go on but I am guessing if you message her she will respond. I think this will be a valuable tool to help in your journey to better health.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking