Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Love Finding Treasures - How About You?!

Well today I needed to go run some errands so since I would be driving right past a local Goodwill on my way home - I took some time to stop. I had not been able to go for a couple of weeks so it was a welcome treat for me!! I just love how sometimes I find real treasures. At least to me they are treasures. I have learned that at this particular Goodwill to always check out their game area. I have found several really cool things to have at Grammie's and PaPa's house for our Granddaughter! Well today I found something to add to my collection of cool things. The top of the box just says "Miniature Room Setting" as you can see. So I decided to check it out.
And look at what I found inside! The photo does not do the furniture justice. It is cute as can be.

And something that I think is also cool - is the fact that the box - when set up a certain way is the back drop for the furniture!
Well that was not the only treasures that I found today. I also found some Stampin' Up stamps- Brand new and a black ink pad that was also brand new!
I know they were brand new because I had to put them together. When you get these stamps - you actually have to put the rubber stamp on one side of the wooden piece and then put the sticker on the top. I was so excited to find these! I had a friend that sold "Stampin' Up" stuff but it was WAY TOO expensive for me. I bought a multi-colored ink pad once - trying to help her out but even though I loved a lot of what they have - we just could not afford any more of it. So like I said when I found these awesome stamps I just could not resist.

Oh - I also went by Bath and Body Works today. They are having an awesome sale - so if you live near one you may want to check it out. There are some of their things for 75% off. One of the main reasons why I went there was they have their Wallflowers on sale and I wanted to get some refills for the two that we have. I got a coupon for a free item the next time I spend $10.00 so I am thinking I will have to get back up there and buy a couple more of the wallflower refills and that way I can get my free thing! I LIKE FREE!
See ya'll tomorrow! :o)

3 comments:

  1. Oh.., I LOVE the furniture you found!!! How cool is that?!

    I sold Stampin' Up! for a few years. That set of four is among my favorites. Makes for great backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun treasures! I too like bargains..Amazing what we can find....(:

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories