Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Love Baby Frogs and More

Today I was watering our flowerbeds in the front yard and I had a special surprise! I found several baby frogs. I LOVE baby frogs. I always have. They have a special place in my heart. I was about to get a photo of two of them!

Boy - it takes a lot of energy to get photos of this little guys that don't want their picture taken. Along with some tall grass in the way, it was quite a chore but I just had to get a photo of them.

I also spent some time today cleaning out the floor of our chicken pen. Ever so often we have to shovel stuff out of there - you know what I am talking about so I will just leave it at "stuff." LOL :O) I will probably spend a little bit of time out there finishing it up tomorrow. Today I had to go to work and I have several errands to run after work.
I decided today that I need to be more organized. One of my errands today was to run by the store to get cards - for Father's Day. Well I will need to start taking care of those type things the week before - not a couple of days before. Now the card I am sending to my Dad will more than likely not get there till after Father's Day. I will try to call him sometime this week end. It just really irritates me when I do things like this. It is like all of a sudden a holiday will sneak up on me. And when I wait till the last minute to take care of that type of thing it is not as fun. So I am going to do my best to be prepared for the next holiday.
Ok - I have a little pet peeve. Today I was getting gas and a guy came up to me wanting to sell me something, some cool thing for Father's Day. Well this really bothers me. When I am getting gas - I do not want someone to talk to me unless they know me. And what really irritates me is that they can not take a hint when you tell them - no I do not have time. And then they continue to press until I had to tell him - NO I am not interested. If I want something - I will come to you. If you come to me - I will more than likely tell you no. Is this a pet peeve to any of you ladies? Or would you like to share what your pet peeve is?

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes...and we get someone with a real sob story in the parking lot as we are putting our groceries in the car or walking into the store. Anyone going to a store has money on them...right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pet peeve is telemarketers that don't take no for an answer. I try to be polite and they continue to press even though I say " no thankyou" ..Grrr!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking