Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Lucky Day...

Well today is the BIG day!! Tonight is the performance of "The Little House on the Prairie: the Musical" - that I won tickets for! Yay! I was asking friends what I should wear to something like this and got a lot of responses, my favorite by far was - overalls, nice button down shirt and a straw hat! Although I will not be following this advice. haha I couldn't even if I wanted to - I don't have overalls. Oh well! :O)

It still amazes me that God blessed me with the tickets to the very show that I had seen some advertisement for about 6 months ago for and had really wanted to go. It is such a blessing. I just looked up the prices - it would have cost us $30.00 for one ticket, a total of $60.00. And THAT is for the upper level - the furthest away, the cheapest tickets. WOW!! God really does care about the little details.

*********************

This is a photo of our two youngest cats. We got them when they were tiny babies - maybe not even 6 weeks old yet. This was taken when they were probably about 6 months old or so. The gray one is Dewie and the black one is Stewie. They a little over 2 years old now.

Well Stewie - the black cat has an eye infection, it is a pretty bad infection. His poor eye was swollen shut and that side of the face was pretty puffy as well. Well yesterday my husband and son took both of the boys to the vet. They needed their shots as well. So we have two different eye meds. to give to Stewie along with a pain med to give him by mouth. I think he is slowly getting better.

Here is a more recent photo - well in the last 6 months or so. they are small cats - well compared to our cat named - "Tiggy."


I will have to take a photo of Tiggy so you will know what I mean about him being a big boy.

Well this has been a very busy week for me. My son is helping out with the VBS program that our church is having this week. So I have been covering for my son at the store on the grill every day - and will continue to do it every day the rest of the week. Along with several different errands that I had to run today, then our program that we are going to go to tonight.

Oh I wanted to share something that I think it just neat. I like to use Paul Mitchell sculpting foam. Well it is expensive and I try to use it sparingly. Well this last week the top of mine broke. And it was very hard to use it. So I took it back to the lady that cuts my hair(also where I bought it from) and asked her if there was a chance that maybe I could get another top for it and she took the bottle and gave me a brand new one! Yay! That was cool. The one I had was about half way empty.

On my way to go take care of the P.M. Foam - I stopped by Taco Bell and got me lunch and decided to go to a local park and eat my lunch. Well I was going to park in a certain area but when I pulled in I felt like I was suppose to park right here to the left. So I did. And I look over to my left and at the corner of the parking area in a bunch of grass was a one dollar bill! Yay - it must be my lucky day! I have not found money in quite a while.

So all in all - it has been a pretty good day. Hope you all have had a good day as well. :o)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, our Father certainly knows how to bless us. Sometimes the small things such as finding a dollar is so cool!And the bigger blessings like good buys or free things that come to us is like wow! He is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking