Saturday, June 5, 2010

It Takes Courage....

"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are."
e. e. cummings


A friend of mine posted this as her status update this past week. Instantly I totally agreed with this quote. It is so true. See I have a personality that I work really hard not to rock the boat or hurt any ones feelings, but I have been realizing more and more lately that I have the right to have an opinion and even if my opinion is not the same as your opinion does not make me wrong. Oh, I totally understand that it works the other way around - that you have a right to your own opinion as well and I am trying my best to respect that as well.

I am trying to turn my life and my will over to God. He knows the beginning to the end. And I know deep down in my heart that he knows what is best for me, even in times that I just don't quite see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Anyway - please bear with me as I become the person I was meant to be.

"being confident of this very thing, that he who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Jesus Christ:" Philippians 1:6

1 comment:

  1. It is a journey that is not always easy, but with God at the helm, we can do it! This verse spoke to me as well.

    Blessings!

    LaTeaDah

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)