Sunday, June 13, 2010

More Time out at the Lake







Well my husband had such a good time yesterday that he wanted to go fishing again today. This time I remembered my camera. I really do need to see if I can figure out how to use it to its fullest potential. I LOVE the first photo though - I think it turned out really nice.


Oh - I wanted to share a photo of one of the fish that my husband caught. Isn't it a pretty fish? Oh and I also saw several really pretty butterflies. A black and orange butterfly, one that looked like it would fit into autumn with its orange, brown and tan, and a really pretty,big black and yellow butterfly. Of course, they were on the move so I was not able to get a photo of them. I was hoping to get a picture of them to share, but it did not happen.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Lisa... thanks for your comment at my country fair post! And oh! Surely there must be an old-fashioned *county* fair near you? Every county surrounding us has those, just like (or much like) the one in The Farmer Boy. You know, with tons of farm animals (my favorite part) and fruit and vegetable and bakery contests and tractor pulls,classic car shows, etc. I've actually seen the fairgrounds Almanzo went to so long ago and I love how they're in the same place. The whole town of Malone has hardly changed in the center of it from the mid-1800's. You'd love it.

    Anyway, I'll bet you can find an old-fashioned county fair within 50miles of you! Maybe do a google search for Texas county fairs. It's worth the search to attend something like that! :) Tom and I try to go to our own county fair each year (different than our new little town's country fair).

    Have a great Monday...Debra

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)