Friday, June 25, 2010

It's going to be a busy day - plus Advice needed

Well normally my Fridays consist of cleaning the house, getting groceries and running errands - along with all the normal things around the house. Well not this week - not exactly- this week is different. My husband and son left yesterday afternoon to go on a camping/fishing trip. So I ended up having to cover a small shift for my son last night and then today I have to cover his shift - helping my MIL with the grill. So That is added to my day - then I will run the errands and get the groceries that I need to get.

Last night I actually got to be earlier than I have for a long time - at it was like 10:30pm still. But it was great to get to bed at a decent time and not only that but to be able to sleep past the normal alarm going off at 4:41am. Yep -that is what time the alarm goes off for my husband to get ready and get to work on time. So this morning I was able to sleep in some and still woke up quite early. It was ONLY 77 degrees outside when I went out to let the chickens out. I also watered their creek bed, watered all my plants. I had to give my plants in our new raised beds a good soaking. As I stood outside and watered - I felt light sprinkles hit my skin. That was so refreshing - just a little bit of sprinkles but it was great!

Since my husband and son are gone for a couple of days I think this evening I will work on some posts that I have had on my mind for some time now. Sometimes I do so much better with getting the posts together in a nice quiet house.

Ok - before I close - I want to ask for some advice. As I have mentioned before we have 5 cats ~ 4 indoor cats and 1 that goes in and out. Anyway our oldest indoor cat is a large cat. Well one of our two newest cats that are now about 2 years old - are much smaller cats. This is Tiggy - the BIG boy!



And this is Stewie. I know it might be hard to tell but there is at least a 6 pound difference between these cats. Stew is about 12 pounds and Tiggy is about 18 pounds -I think.

Anyway these two cats do not get along. And what scares me is that with Tiggy being SO much bigger than Stewie - that Stewie could get hurt. So my question is - does anyone have any information or advice that would be helpful. I really like to have peace at my house and when these two are at it - it really disrupts my peace. We are thinking we may have to get rid of Tiggy. We are just hoping that we can find a good home for him - if we have to get rid of him. So also could you pray that we could solve this problem or find him a good home. Thanks so much.

I better get off of here and get on with my day - it will be a long one. I hope you all have a great day! :o)

1 comment:

  1. We have three cats and all have to be indoors. The oldest is at least eight and the other two are both just over a year. The oldest, Hey You, is touchy and might feel some jealousy because the younger ones have more privileges. Hey you has years of being scrappy and the younger don't. I know she intimidates them. I don't have suggestions but I would be concerned too. I am covering for a co-worker tomorrow. My body is tired but I'll get a few days off in a row next week..Enjoy your quiet time...

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking