Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Lay Them at the Feet of Jesus


Yesterday, while I was sitting in the courtroom I got my spiral out and was looking through it. And came across this quote that I had written. It was encouraging to me.

I just wished that I could learn to lay those burdens at his feet and leave them there. I have the tendency to pick them back up. In this sinful world it is easy to pick them back up. Satan does what he can to cause us hurt and pain and in that we, many times without realizing it begin to carry the burdens again. May I learn to lay my burdens at the feet of Jesus and trust Him with my life. :o)

4 comments:

  1. Amen! And me too--how I need to learn this lesson, that of LEAVING them at Jesus' feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this quote! It is so human and easy to keep picking up our burdens, but isn't it wonderful that we can put them down again and know that we are safe in Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pick them back up constantly! I need not do that!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com
    Thanking for sharing that post.
    Your comments are always uplifting!
    I appreciate them!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking