Saturday, April 13, 2013

A Movie Recommendation

If you have Dish Network we are having a free week end this week end. Although 99% of the movies do not appeal to me at all -I did see an excellent movie that will come on Sunday evening that I wanted to tell you all about. The movie -Courageous will be on Sunday afternoon from 5pm- 7pm - this is Central time zone. It will be on channel 355. This is an excellent movie - well worth your time. I hope you guys are able to watch it - or at least get it recorded so you can see the movie. A great movie for the whole family - unless you have young ones - pretty young ones - there are 3 scenes in it that might be scary for young ones. You can always look it up on Plugged In - Here is a link straight to the movie- Courageous. Anytime you come across a movie and want to see what elements it has and if it is worth watching - you can check out this great resource.
I hope you all are able to see it !!!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen the movie but I did read the book. I hope you're having a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great movie- any movie that those brothers make are great movies - "Facing the Giants," "Flywheel," and "Fireproof," All excellent movies!
    Lisa :O)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories