Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Home Sweet Home

My husband and I went out of town for a few days. We headed out to our favorite state park, the one that my husband really loves to fish at. We had a really nice relaxing time. I really enjoyed the loop that we had our rv on - we walked around it a couple of times a days. The day we were there the longest -we walked around it even more. It was only 1/2 mile but really nice. I have got to get back to exercising more. I am thinking that I will have to keep that walking up now that we are home.

When we got home - we turned our ac down - it is like 86 degrees outside right now. Well the house did not cool down- actually it got warmer. So my husband started checking things out and found that our outside unit was not working. After taking it apart and looking he found the part that looked to be bad - and took a photo of it. Lucky for us Jason's uncle had told us of a place in a town nearby that sells ac parts. So he drove up there and was able to get the part for $25.00! After he got it replaced for some reason there was no power to even our thermostat. So after checking everything out and asking a nice neighbor man who is a retired ac man - we found out that there is a reset button that needed to be reset. And when they looked for that they found a fuse that was bas. Lucky for us, my son had just the fuse we needed. So now the ac is fixed and we are enjoying out house cool down. This is the first time we have had to turn it on this year. I think on Thursday we have another cold front coming through so we will be able to turn off ac soon.

I am so thankful that my husband was able to figure it out. We are happy to be home. I am working on getting our laundry done. I still need to go out and clean the rv.

I will be coming and checking out the blogs that I have missed over the last couple of days. I hope you all are doing well. :O)

2 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)