Saturday, April 20, 2013

Running a Bit Late

Today's post will be late- yesterday on top of my normal Friday cleaning, my husband and I had to run a few errands and then we got to working in our back yard some more. We got our lean to cleaned out and organized! I was thrilled to get that done. And we also replaced a wall on it that had rotted out. We replaced it with tin, cheaper and will last a lot longer! I got some more weed eating done but around our yard - there is ALOT to do so I still have quite a bit to do. But we are making progress and that is what counts. Anyway so I did not get today's post typed up. That will have to happen later this afternoon. I hope you all are having a nice relaxing week end so far! May God bless you in a special way today and always! :O)

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories