Monday, April 29, 2013

Good Morning

Just a quick note to say Good Morning! I hope you all have a great day! We are a bit nervous but trusting God is in control today. We have to be at court at 9:00am and my youngest son's interview is at 10:00am. It's a beautiful day with highs expected in the upper 80's. It does look like on Thursday we will get a little bit of a break from the warmer temps. And I am looking forward to that. With temps in the upper 80's like 88 - we might have to turn the AC on late today. We will keep it open as long as possible.
Ya'll have a great day. I will be on later today to catch you up on the days happenings.

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)