Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Prayer Requests

Well I just wanted to check in for a bit and let you know what is going on around here and also ask that you keep my family in your prayers especially Thursday morning. As you all know that my son and his wife are in the middle of a divorce. It kind of got dirty. Well tomorrow morning will be the court ordered mediation between the two. It could be as much as 4 hours of them discussing things. We are sure hoping and praying that this will go smoothly and that in the end they can have their divorce granted and visitation set up and that way my son and all of us can finally see that sweet girl again. Please pray that God will be in that room and that everyone will allow God to lead them in what say do and say. Please ask that God will soften my soon to be ex daughter in laws heart. My husband and I have not done anything to cause her to hate us but she seems to really hate us and from some other things in the past - she does not let go of grudges - even the unreasonable grudges.
I really appreciate any and all prayers. We have waited patiently for a long, long time to get this situation resolved.

Well in other news - today my husband and I worked at getting our garden boxes ready to plant the veggies that we went and bought today. I am so happy that last year - I racked up a whole lot of leaves and hay and such and put all of it in some trash cans. I did not stir the stuff up quite enough but most of it broke down enough to be good healthy dirt to add to our garden boxes. Everything is ready! We are very happy that they are ready. We did not plant yet because there is a chance of some storms tomorrow so we are going to wait till Sunday to plant.

Well I better close for now- I hope you all have a good evening. :o)

5 comments:

  1. I will be praying tomorrow for all to get worked out as is right, and especially for things to be for the best for your little granddaughter. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you my friend, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying! Also checking in to make sure you and yours are okay concerning the explosion in West.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes - We live closer to DFW area - I did not feel anything but my cousins wife who lives just down the road a mile thought it was an earthquake. It is a very sad situation for sure. Praying for them all. THanks for the prayers everyone - they mean SO very much!
    Lisa :O)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories