Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Reading Corner...What I am Reading Now

Are you familiar with this set of books?
 
The Bible Story - a 10-volume set is a great addition to any library. If you have not ever heard of them, it would be something worth looking into.
Well the same author who wrote this set of books - also wrote another book:


This is the book that I am currently reading. So far it is a really good book.

I will probably write a review for it once I am done. It is a long book- so it will probably take me a little while to get it all read.
 
I hope you all are doing well.

3 comments:

  1. We had those books when I was growing up :) I think they had been my mother's when she was young. What a blast from the past!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren - that is so cool that you had those books growing up! I love them!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories