Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Read the Directions....part 2

As I have thought about my block and how much work it ended up being - I learned still another lesson. There were several times that I could have decided to "unsew" the pieces that needed to be "unsewn" and then actually followed the directions. But I was stubborn and went forward thinking that *I* could do it on my own. I could figure this out. And all the frustration that followed suit...

How many times in my life have I done this? Thinking that I knew what was best for me and stubbornly moving forward instead of taking time out to ask God what I should do or study the Bible with the help of the Holy Spirit looking for guidance. I would have to say way too many times. And I am not proud of that. God wants me to learn to depend totally on Him. And I can not do that as long as I think *I* know what is best.

I don't know about you guys, but I feel like I am still in school. All these lessons that I have been having to learn. I need to remember to write them down - so maybe I won't have to keep learning the same lessons over and over again. So anyone else out there feel like you are still in school? :O)

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking