Friday, August 20, 2010

A Blog Award

Tracy at The Enchanted Cottage has kindly presented me with the Sunshine award. This is my first award. Thank you so much Tracy - you have certainly made me smile.

It is now my turn to pass this award on to 10 bloggers who have brought me sunshine...

1. A Home Away From Home

2. Anybody Home

3. As I See It Now

4. Can I Be Pretty In Pink

5. Clothes In His Beauty

6. Coffee Tea Books and Me

7. Gracious Hospitality

8. Paths, Trails and Journey

9. Susan's Spot

10. Turtle Cottage in the City

As you can imagine - it was hard to just pick ten since all of my favorite blogs bring sunshine into my life and makes me smile. I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do - don't forget to check out all of the blogs on the side bar - they are all great. Thanks so much for stopping by today! :O)

8 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks so much, Lisa! I really apppreciate your mention of my blog. I enjoy stopping by your blog and reading of your journey. Now I need to go and check out the other blogs on your list! :) Blessings, Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lisa!

    I really appreciate it.

    I smile when I see your name because I have a niece named Lisa who lives in Texas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, can't wait to check out the blogs on your list! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Lisa. Congratulations on this award being passed on to you --- and for passing it on to others. You have many on your list of favorites who are favorites of mine as well. I feel honored that you added me to your list of fav's.

    My new header --- is of a lavender farm not far from where I live. I enjoy visiting there.

    ~ LaTeaDah ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I'm so honored! Thanks so much for the award. I appreciate you and your blog.
    THANKS AGAIN!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lisa,
    Did I tell you that I'm also a Texan! I'm from Arlington, actually Mansfield which is just south of Arlington.
    Cool huh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tori~ That is really cool! I live in the area of 100 mile radius of that area. Would tell you but it would have to be a private message.
    Have a great day!!
    Lisa :O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lisa,
    Thank you so much. I treasure your friendship.
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)