Thursday, August 5, 2010

Too Cute to Pass Up

The color is not the best - I used my cell phone to get the photo. But I thought it was so cute I had to get the photo while I could. I put the quilt down in the bed when our grand baby is not here so if the cats go in the bed - that their hair will get on the quilt and not on the sheets. Then when grand baby is here we just move the quilt.

Also please pray for us - our AC is acting up and as you know it is HOT here. We have called a repair guy(last night) and they were suppose to send someone out today but have not. We are hoping the AC holds up at least till we can get them out here to see what the problem is. Thanks :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)