Wednesday, August 11, 2010

In my Sewing Room

Today I as able to spend some time in my sewing room. Earlier this week my Mother was so sweet(Thank you Mom) and quilted my Sailboat Wall Hanging. So I decided to work on finishing up that project. Wouldn't you know it - once I got to working on sewing the binding on - one of my cats decided that it would be the perfect place to take an afternoon siesta. Several hours I was able to get back to work. And have the binding sewn on and flipped over and pinned down.
I will still need to hand sew the binding on. But I wanted to show you my progress.
I hope everyone has had a good day! :O)

2 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories