Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Just for Today

Lately I have been really worried about a few things in my life- probably a lot of the same things that a lot of other people are worried about - heath issues, financial issues, and other things. A lot of these worries are worries that have the "what if" with them. Worrying about how things will be in the future.

So I called a special friend of mine and was talking to her about what was going on with me. She shared with me something she had heard once. A friend of hers had said that every morning God gives me the exact amount of energy and ability for the things that she needed to do that day. That is a great way to look at it.

So we each are giving a special measure of what we need for each day. But sometimes with worrying about the past or the future we deplete the energy that is needed for today. So I have decided that I need to be more thankful that I have the things I need - just for today. Food to eat, a roof over my head, AC to keep me cool, and so much more that God has so graciously provided for us. I can trust God to take care of me - just for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity