Monday, February 3, 2014

One of My Favorite Things

So ever so often I like to do a post to share about a favorite thing.

And luck would have it I have found another favorite thing.
I think I have shared before how I like to use - Airborne - or Walmart's brand of Airborne type stuff to help keep me from getting sick. Well I have had to pay about $5.50 or so for 10 tablets that dissolve in water.

A friend of mine told me about this stuff - Emergen-C
Pink Lemonade flavor! It is pretty good stuff. And guess what?
This box that has 30 envelopes costs less than $10.00. I am thinking it was like $8.97 or something like that. Anyway you can tell it is a much better deal!!
 
I have compared the ingredients and the ingredient do not match up. They each have their own way of being made but both seem to be very helpful. Anyway I am glad I made this discovery- well I am glad that my friend told me about it because I had tried some a while back(a different flavor) and it was not good.
 
Anyway so that is one of my favorite things for this week. :o)


2 comments:

  1. Very interesting. We don't have anything like that available at the chemist here.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories