Thursday, February 13, 2014

A Helpful Link

Last week I shared how my sister and I went to a Look Good Feel Better make up class. Well they had a very nice folder with some great booklets in it. When it was time to go - I accidentally ended up walking out of there without it. I was very disappointed. We had gotten some great tips and some of the things - like the eye brows will be things that I will need one of these days but have not have a chance to practice what we learned because I basically still have my eye brows - although they are thinning.  So today I was trying to find out what I could do to get another book and I happened across their website. And I was happy to find that they have a whole area that tells great make up tips and also has videos. So below you will find the link to their website.

Even though you guys are not going through chemo - you can still find some great tips here. And also keep this website in mind just in case you know of any ladies going through chemo. It is a great opportunity. When life has handed you so many lemons - it is nice to have a little lemonade every so often. A refreshing experience is what it was for me. And I hope for any other ladies going through chemo. Here is their website: Look Good Feel Better

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision