Thursday, February 6, 2014

Roads Please Stay Clear So I Can Go.....

Just checking in for a minute. Tomorrow morning I have a class - Look Good, Feel Better that the American Cancer Society puts on - to go to. And my sister is going to take me - she is going to take me out for breakfast before the class. Anyway our area got some snow today and might get some more tonight. Please be in prayer that the roads will stay clear from where we live to where we are going. I have been looking forward to this class for a couple of weeks. And have not had a chance to spend time with my sister in quite some time. It will be nice to get out and be able to visit and have a fun day. We might even hit up a favorite thrift shop afterwards if I have enough energy!
Hope you all are doing well.
I am feeling better today - I took my vitamins today and then had 2 envelopes of my Emergen C stuff. I also stayed inside out of the frigid weather. Anyway I am in a better state of mind. I also reminded myself today that it is ok to have a down/emotional day every once in a while. I had a hysterectomy almost 3 months ago and someone just going through that and being forced into menopause is going to have bad days and then add the big C word on top of that - it is bound to happen. I just don't need to stay there. And I did not. Today I choose to be happy. :o) 

2 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories