Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Unexpected Happenings

It's a good thing that I have learned to hold my plans loosely, because my plans just got put on hold.
I had a list of errands I wanted to run today. I had decided to wait a bit till it warmed up - which meant that I would eat lunch and then run my errands. Well as I was walking to sit down to eat- I heard a loud boom! I looked out the front windows to see if I could see a wreck. Cars were headed North pretty quickly so I went to a window that I could see down the road towards the south. Did not see anything so I was fixing to walk back to eat my lunch when I noticed a lot of dust coming across our driveway - towards the north. I decided to go out front to see if I could see anything. And that is when I saw it:
 A vehicle had hit the house next door to us! It seems that everyone is alright.
My son came by to make sure everything was alright and he took these great photos so we could really see what was going on.

It looks like I will have to divide my list into half and do half today and half tomorrow. Well maybe not cause I have to get my meds and that will take driving to a larger town nearby and if I am already that far - I might as well get the other stuff done. We will see.
 
You just never know what is going to happen...
 

3 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)