Monday, February 17, 2014

Too Risky To Continue....

Every Friday I love to change our sheets. I like to have fresh sheets to bring in the Sabbath. It is something that I was taught by my Mother and continue to do to this day. Along with changing the sheets- I used to sprinkle baby powder on the bottom half of the bed. Just thought that it was something special to do. Well I have been reading some posts here and there on a cancer support group thing- and I saw something that made me realize that I needed to stop sprinkling the baby powder on our sheets.

There have been studies done- showing that baby powder - maybe it is the Talc in the baby powder that causes cancer. In the conversation - there were people that said that Dr.'s and nurses in their families would not use baby powder because of this. Anyway since I have shared in the past about using the baby powder to sprinkle on my sheets each week - and I could not find the post to edit it- I thought I would write a new post and share this information with you all. I would hate to encourage dangerous habits that could cause bad results. So last Friday will be the last time that I put baby powder on my sheets. It is just too risky - when it is known to cause cancer.

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)