Monday, February 17, 2014

but the Bible...

Please be praying for me today has been a very hard day. I will update tomorrow- hopefully after a good nights sleep. Thanks.

Here is a quote from a book that I finished reading today - I really liked it and thought you guys would too. :O)


"Many books are inspiring, but the Bible is inspired.
 Many books are enlightening, but the Bible is enlightened.
 Many books are food for the mind, but the Bible is food for the soul.
 Many books provide a direction for life, but the Bible provides a power for living."
quote from "Final Days" by Mark A. Finley
 

2 comments:

  1. Great quote! I'm sending you wishes for better days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you had a bad day. Asking God to bring peace and comfort. I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision