Tuesday, February 11, 2014

It's Been Cold Here...

It's been cold here today. Most of the day was below freezing about 28 degrees. There was sleet and chances of icy conditions on the roads, so I stayed home all day. No need to get out in that kind of weather.

I have been feeling pretty good today. I was able to get quite a bit of things done around here and that felt good. I have a list of things I really want to get done this week. Since this is my good week - the week that I will have the most energy. It is the best time to get things done- that way next week I will be able to relax more.

Tomorrow the temps are suppose to get up to about 50 degrees. I am thankful for that because I have a LOT of errands to run. I have my list already written out - so I don't forget anything. As the week progresses - the temps will increase - and it will be 60-70 degrees through at least Tuesday area. I am thankful for the beautiful weather, but it is kind of sad that it is going to be on my rough week- I want that nice weather when I feel good and can get out and walk. I might have to see what I can do. I need the exercise, fresh air, and sunshine. All these things are so good for me and it will help me sleep better and it will help with the meds induced constipation that I struggle with, especially during week one and even into week two.

Then Thursday I have a list of things that I want to get done around the house- getting prepared for Friday.

Anyway I just wanted to check in and let you all know that I am doing well. I don't always have something interesting to share - but wanted to check in. Hope your all doing good. :O)

4 comments:

  1. I can appreciate that you would want to feel good when there's nice weather! Maybe the warm sunshine can at least be comforting.
    Something I've done for minor constipation is to drink hot water...or anything hot. The heat helps the muscles relax and get moving a little more, at least for me. I don't know it it would help for you, but it's easy and it wouldn't hurt.
    I'm always glad when you check in with a little update. There must be plenty of rough days, but even if it's not "interesting" it's good to know you're feeling a little better. I'll be praying your errands go well tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa! So glad you have lists, and are looking forward to Spring! It's coming, even though it's so cold now.

    And what a blessing to feel better, what a switch from those days of pain and trouble. Thank you for letting us all know that you are making progress. It just warms my heart.

    Still praying for you too. Have a great Wednesday :)
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so thankful to hear you are feeling better! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)