Sunday, April 25, 2010

Look What I got in the Mail!!

Look what I got in the mail!!!


A fellow blogger recently shared how she had gotten her Mary Janes Farms magazine and how much she enjoyed this magazine. Thanks Debra! Well I decided I would check it out. Well I have gotten my very first issue and from what I have looked at, I think I will really enjoy it. I love magazines that are inspirational and this one looks like it will be.

Oh and if you would like some inspiration on what all you can do with your piece of land:

http://debrasotherthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/04/mega-gardening-inspiration.html

Today I will be working on weeding my small garden. I will try to take some photos of it to share with you all. I may do that later today. My garden is small - but I think it will be a good start to something wonderful. We have big plans and we are slowly working our way to those plans.

I think I might wash up some of my quilts and hang them out on the line. It is such a beautiful day.

My husband took his 22 year old brother and our youngest son on a camping/fishing trip this weekend. They had a good time and each caught some fish.

And I invited my sister over for a visit and then we watched a movie. Lots of laughs were had and at one point we both screamed! But it was a great movie - funny - comedy - one of my favorite kinds of movies.

I better get off of here and get outside to enjoy this beautiful day that God has blessed us with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)