Monday, April 12, 2010


God Will Take Care of You

"He Himself has said,
I will not in any way fail you
nor give you up
nor leave you without support."
Hebrews 13:5

May your troubled heart
find peace and comfort in the knowledge
that you are never alone.
May God's presence ease
your trembling spirit and give you rest.
He knows how you feel.
He is ever aware of your circumstances
and ready to be your strength,
your grace, and your peace.
He is there to cast sunlight
into all of your darkened shadows,
to send encouragement through the love
of friends and family, and
to replace your weariness with new hope.

God is your stronghold,
and with Him as your guide,
you need never be afraid.
No circumstances can block his love.
No grief is too hard for Him to bear.
No task is too difficult
for Him to complete.
When what you are feeling
is simply too deep for words
and nothing anyone does or says
can provide you with the relief you need,
God understands.
He is your provider ~
today, tomorrow, and always.
And He loves you.
Cast all of your cares on Him...
and believe.

~Linda E. Knight~
Yesterday I found this cool book. I just could not pass it up. It looked like it would have a lot of encouragement for me and for me to share.
Oh and in the background of the photo above is the table cloth that I found. And I am so happy to say that it does fit our table perfectly. It is so hard to find cloth table clothes at thrift stores. And then they are not labeled as to what size they are so you have to just guess and hope you are right. And I am thrilled that I was right. I will continue to look for a few more cloth table cloths. I would like enough of them that when one gets dirty I have another pretty one in the drawer to replace the one that needs washing. I think that cloth table cloths really give your home a more homey feel and I like that. It seems that older I get the more I appreciate things like that. As I have gotten older I appreciate flowers and birds and simple things like that more now. It is funny cause there has been a lot of talk going around about the simple life and I am drawn to that but a lot of times it is just lip service nothing more. Some people that talk about liking the simple things in life - really mean - simply the best. The things that we have are only things and we will not be able to take one thing with us when we go to heaven. Don't get me wrong I do like having some nice things but what brings me more joy is finding nice things for cheap prices. That makes it so much more special to me. All this to say that God will take care of our real needs. And sometimes just because he loves us so much he throws in the wants in life.
Hoping you all have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Really like the message in the poem. God does care, and understand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way--when I find something that I know I don't really NEED, but it is so cheap that I can splurge and get it anyway, just because it is pretty or I like it. Then I just feel like it is a special little present from Jesus to me. This happened to me today in Hobby Lobby. Found a really pretty basket that is perfect for a fruit basket, on clearence with the Easter stuff. Normally $16, I was able to get it for $3. It just felt like a present to have something pretty, when I was not expecting anything.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories