Sunday, April 25, 2010

DVD Collection - some of my favorites


Today I was blessed with the ability to be able to order two new DVDs for my collection. I am very selective to what movies/DVDs that I buy to add to my collection. And the following are the two I was blessed to be able to order today. I am so excited! And I can not wait to get them. About a year ago or so - my husband bought me the set of DVDs that they had. I have really enjoyed these DVDs. They are very educational.
Here is a link if you are interested in The Homestead Blessings "The Art of..." series.
Below is a photo of my DVD collection. There are some great movies here. If you have not seen the movies - "Flywheel", "Facing the Giants", and "Fireproof" I highly recommend them. The messages in these movies are so uplifting. Well worth the money paid for these movies to add to my collection.


You have probably noticed the Tyler Perry's "I Can Do Bad All By Myself" movie?. Well I know that not everyone would be into this type of a movie. Or any of the Madea movies for that matter, but what I really appreciate about Tyler Perry's movies is that he always has at least one good solid male role model. And his movies usually have a redemptive story it them. They are also uplifting - but a little more subtle then some of the other. But still very good. And you get a really good laugh at the same time.

Oh and something I am also very excited about - The Homestead Blessing and The West Ladies are going to be coming out with a new DVD - "The Art of Quilting" so I am looking forward to adding this one to my collection as well!

Oh and by the way - if any of you have any suggestions of good, wholesome, uplifting movies to add to my collection - feel free to leave a comment with movie titles. Thanks so much.

(2 photos above - were borrowed from Homestead Blessings website)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)