Monday, April 12, 2010

"Anne of Green Gables"

Last week on my weekly grocery shopping trip, I thought I would stop by a Goodwill store that is on the way. I found some great things. I found the whole set of "Anne of Green Gables" books! $1.00 a piece! I could not pass that up. I have never read these books, and I haven't even seen the movies that I have heard that they have. But I have heard a few people talk about how much they liked the books so I thought I would get them and give them a try. I am really enjoying my "Little House on the Prairie" books. I am half way done with the second one right now. If any of you have read these books and really liked them please let me know. If nothing else I will have the books here for my granddaughter, someday she may want to read them.

2 comments:

  1. I have never read the books, but we have the movie and I love it! The sequel is great as well, but the third movie is more sad, so I like the first and second movies better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the DVD set and get them out every once in awhile to watch...lighten our spirits. Wonder if the movie version is different then the books?

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories