Monday, July 2, 2018

If Our Hurts Were Visible


As I was walking along the trail one day, I noticed this tree:
I began wondering what had happened to the tree to cause the large knot. Then I thought about all the hurts that you and I carry around and what it would look like if they were visible. Maybe we would be more compassionate one to another if we could see and understand the pain that others have. Maybe we would be quicker to extend mercy and grace.





Maybe we need to come to an understanding that everyone carries around some type of burden, no matter how great or small of a burden it is- everyone needs some compassion.

Come back next week when we will look into another lesson that I gleamed from this tree. It is deeper and will actually take me some time to really fully understand what God is trying to teach me through this tree. See you soon.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)